Thursday, December 29, 2011

LINKY for INITIAL EVE 2 EASTER UPDATE: Closes midnight New Year's Eve. Don't miss the deadline. Include all needed info in your update. OFF WE GO!

"A goal is a dream with a deadline" ~~Napoleon Hill
Note: GO BY THIS PAIRiNG, cause some folks kinda messed up the links and I'm trying to sort it out. Have patience. If I've paired you below, go by that pairing. Sorry for the bit of mayhem. PEOPLE, please put the right info in the first time!!!! . Ahem.
You may not know who your buddy is until the challenge entries are all in (ie, by Sunday). You can edit your initial post with the buddy info. If that is problematic, just add it to your midweek update. Later... Buddies so far:~~~ 1/2: Casey and Julie ~~ 3/4: Bluezy and lv2~~ 5/6: Eaba and Nanette~~ 7/8: Debby and UpInTheCosmos~~ 9/10:  Jenny and Betty~~11/12: Jordan and Mir~~ 13/14: Karen and Bethany~~ 15/16: Megan and Jillian~~~ the last two linkies, I'm waiting on, but should pari up...17/18: Angela and Jo

10 comments:

Bluezy said...

oo coolest linky ever!

Bluezy said...

oh oh...I failed to read your note. I figured that it was 1&2 Then 3&4 and assumed lv2 was my buddy..I got all wordy with her on her blog. But all of you are my buddies. Ok? However it rolls!
LOL

Unknown said...

Ok, not having much computer luck today so I hope my linky works! I'll check back later to make sure:-)

Betty W said...

Mir, I think you need to delete Casey´s first entry to the linky. It does not work and it´s messing with the buddy "system" because she´s got two entry´s now. Or maybe you can exchange her Nr. 9 entry to be Nr. 1? I don´t know if that´s possible. I wanted to enter my post with my sister´s tomorrow and hope we can be buddy´s.

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Casey, I'm pretty sure the InLinkz allows you to edit your entries. Please click on your initial entry and add the link you want/URL. Then delete your second one. I can't do it for you (well, maybe I can, would have to check). Don't worry about the buddy system. I'll ignore the second of Casey's entries...and it will continue as is. We'll work it out, no worries.

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Okay, after I hit send, I see that Casey deleted the first one. I'm gonna leave her paired with Julie( as I already sent Julie the email). So, just continue. The numbers are correct for all who follow. The buddies are listed as I've shown in the post--Julie with Casey, etc. :D No anxieties...it gets sorted out in the end. It's all fine again.

Unknown said...

Ok, I've fixed my link... I think people were being brought to the wrong one blog post but my link should now bring ya to the official one:-)

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I can't figure out what happened but Bethany and I want to be buddies. I hope this works out. I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't.

Angela Pea said...

LOL! I'm here! I'm here! I went mountain biking today with The Architect and Cherry Ames...I laid down and took a nap after dinner. I just came flying out of bed remembering that I have to link up before midnight!! Whew! I made it!

Jo said...

No excuses. I just missed the linky post...didn't show up in my reader and I kept waiting and waiting. Thanks, Mir, for taking care of me. At least I had already posted the initial post. Whew!

Okay, I think I can follow the rest of the rules now. ;-)

Good luck to everyone. This is going to be fun!