Thursday, December 29, 2011

One Slot Open for the Challenge--SLOT TAKEN, and how to make sure you get a particular buddy...

Due to a private and specific reason, one of the challengers had to bow out today. I have one slot open. Let me know.

If no one takes it, then I will go buddyless and we will proceed as normal.

If you want in, I need to know, ideally, by today, but by tomorrow is great.

Comment here to request the slot. Later...

ETA: Okay, Bethany, Karen's daughter, has the slot.

If you guys wanna buddy up, remember to link up in matching slots (1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, etc).

This isn't hard to do: email your url to your wannabe-buddy, and let them enter you and them when paired slots are available (the first pair of 1/2 or the last of17/18, would be easiest). I make linkies so they can be edited (I think you can delete if you make a mistake, too). So, if you WANT a PARTICULAR buddy, plan it out with that buddy. Once you leave the link in and it closes, that's it. Your buddy is set. :D

Thanks, all. I hope that does it for the drop-outs and all 18 of us are now gonna be ready-steady to go. Still waiting to hear from...um, I forget, like 3 challengers?

5 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Mir, If you don't get any takers let me know. I've been working on my daughter. She has a blog but hasn't posted in a long time. She got busy with work, kids, and school but I believe she would see it through since I am doing it too. I can't guarantee she would stay the course though. Let me know what you think.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Mir,
Bethany DOES want the last spot if you agree. I just spoke with her on the phone. She thinks we can stick it out together.

Karla said...

I can maybe be your back up if someone bows out

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Bethany has the spot, Karen. Make her stick to it, K?

Karla, thanks. Let me keep you on file for if we get another pre-initial day drop-out (cause life happens).

Thank you ladies, we're back (I hope) to a steady, final 18!

I need a few more check-ins via email...

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Thanks, Mir. :) I appreciate it and so does Bethany. I will keep her nose to the grindstone. :)